15 Cullen Bay Crescent
A one of a kind home.
Located in the highly desirable Marina side suburb of Cullen Bay, this home is truly one of a kind. What an amazing way to start your day with million-dollar views that your friends will envy. Only a short stroll to some of the best waterfront Cafe's, Mildil Beach, Casino and Restaurant's & Shops in Darwin you will love the lifestyle that this home can provide.
This magnificent home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, oversized living areas, beautiful lap pool and entertaining area, along with a 4 car garage, office space and a wine cellar.
Pull in directly to your expansive 4 car garage that has been meticulously thought through. On the ground level you will also find a wine cellar, media room/4th Bedroom, bathroom, workspace and extra large storeroom.
Moving up the breathtaking staircase and stepping into the main living area of the home you are greeted with grand ceilings and spacious living, dining and kitchen areas which lead out to the entertaining terrace overlooking the Cullen Bay Marina. Truly the entertainer the terrace flows seamlessly through to the sparkling pool area which keeps the theme of the home by taking advantage of the magnificent views from the pool.
Travelling up the grand staircase once again to the 3rd level of the home you will find 3 of the 4 bedrooms for the home. The expansive master suite has breath taking views of Cullen Bay and its own terrace so you can enjoy those Darwin Sunsets. With an abundance of light and huge ceilings the master bedroom joins onto huge ensuite and ever continuing walk through closet/dressing room, complete with cabinetry.
Oversized Bedrooms two and three encompass high ceilings with built in robes with an adjoining bathroom finished to the highest of standards.
- Stunning open-plan living/dining area features wall-to-wall views
- Enormous kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space
- Sparkling lap pool and entertaining area with magnificent views.
- Sweeping open timber curved staircase, plus lift access to all three levels
- Enormous top-floor master suite opens to large marina-view balcony
- Walk-in robe, dressing room and huge luxury ensuite also to master suite
- King-sized second and third bedrooms with access to two-way bathroom
- Home office or potential fourth bedroom with adjacent third bathroom
- Ground-level wine cellar, huge media room or fourth bathroom
- Large open workshop space plus storeroom and four-car garage
- Abundance of windows and openings.
- Well designed and spaced laundry that flows through onto your private courtyard.
This property exudes grandeur and must be seen to truly be appreciated.
Council Rates: $3,900 (approx.)
Year Built: 2013
Area Under Title: 647 square metres (approx)
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Ready to move in
Rental Estimate: $1500 per week (approx.)
Easements: Drainage easement to Northern Territory of Australia
Sewerage easement to Power and Water Cor
Area under title
0447 007 474
0418 184 754